Acceptance of Conditions
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the date of the Event. In the event of such change of date of the Event, where the Participant is unable to attend on the revised date, he/she has a maximum period of seven (7) days to inform the Event Organiser in writing from when the change in date is announced to receive a full refund of their Entry Fee. In case no such information is received, the Event Organiser shall have a right to forfeit any amounts paid by the Participant and the Participant will have no claims against the Event Organiser (including receipt of goodie bag, tshirts, food etc.).
- The Participant will get his own Cycle, swim and run gear and shall be solely responsible for its safekeeping.
- It is mandatory to wear a roadworthy helmet while cycling.
- All participants must adhere to road traffic rules.
- Participants are forbidden to throw empty water bottles, enery bar wrappers and other trash on the road/stadium premise and discard them only at trash bins .
- Registrations are non refundable, non transferable unless the Event Organiser changes the date (as aforesaid) or cancels the event.
- The Event Organiser may introduce cut off times as it sees fit as part of the Event rules, being limits on the time taken to complete sections of the Event (as initiated by
the Event Organiser at its discretion) to ensure the safe and proper running of the Event.
- Swimming caps are mandatory for all participants with long hair
- Swimming gear is mandatory for all triathletes.
- Participants without proper gear will not be allowed to compete and will not be refunded their Entry Fee.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right at any time to remove the Participant from the Event or prevent the Participant from participating in the Event if in the Event Organiser’s sole discretion, it considers such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the Event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund of the Entry Fee shall be made if the Participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the Event or other participants, so as to cause his/her removal.
- While the Event Organiser takes every care with the staging of the Event, the Participant acknowledges that no insurance is taken out by the Event Organiser on the Participant’s behalf through. Therefore, any and all insurance (including personal accident or personal items insurance) is his or her sole responsibility.
- The event is open for age 18 years and above
- The Participant acknowledges and accepts that circumstances concerning an Event may change from time to time for reasons out of the Event Organiser’s reasonable control or otherwise
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to alter the start time of the Event. In the event of a change of start time the Participant will be notified of the revised start time with as much notice as reasonably practicable. No refund in full or in part shall be made for any change in start time for an Event provided the Event takes place on the specified date of the Event.
- No Participant shall be entitled to change the Event Category further to submitting the Entry Form.
- The Race Directors decision on results would be final
1.1 “Charity Bib ” means the – The cost of the BIB is More than the regular Bibs and the revenue generated from selling these Bibs will to SAI ( Sports Authority of India) sports academy for needy Kids and NGO Shakti Vahini
1.2 “Charity Participant” means the person named on the Charity bond registration.
1.3 “Conditions” means these terms and conditions of entry for the Event.
1.6 “Entry Fee” means the price of entry into the Event as set out in the Entry Form, such price may be changed by the Event Organiser at its discretion.
1.7 “Entry Form” means the website pages which must be completed in order to participate in the Event.
1.8 ”Event” means the event named on the Entry Form.
1.9 “Event Category” means the different race categories or streams within the Event.
1.10 “Event Information” means any and all information provided by the Event Organiser in relation to the Event.
1.11 “Event Organiser” means Lets Run Gurgaon, business entity registered in India & with registration number 326 of 2015-16.
1.12 “Help Desk” means the official information desk run by the Event Organiser for the duration of the Event.
1.14 “Online Entry Portal” means the Event Organiser’s online registration system participants must use in order to apply, register and pay for their entry to the Event.
1.16 “Participant” means the person named on the Entry Form who will be participating in the Event.
1.17 “Race Pack” means the official pack issued by the Event Organiser to the Participant containing all relevant Event materials.
1.18 “Reserved Entry” means the Participant’s entry that has been reserved (either deferred from the previous year or otherwise) for the following year subject to the Participant completing an Entry Form and paying the applicable Entry Fee for such event within the stipulated time limits for such Event.
If you have any questions please write to email@example.com